Friday, May 25, 2007

MacBook Pro and Vista Ultimate

MacBook Pro Vista 1

Oh my gawd I have joined the darkside... I have loaded on Vista Ultimate on to my Macbook.

I am working on a new project at work and it means working with Vista so I got a copy ordered and have installed it.

Shocking but my first impressions are good :-0, Will NEVER take the place of OSX though.

Will post more on Vista and how it compares with OSX. I am interested to hear how other people are finding Visa and how it runs older apps.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Now then Simmo. My first impressions on Vista were good too, much more focus on graphics than XP - have to agree with you still copying OSX too much. By the way, it wasn't "the" woodstock, there were a lot of Harley Davidson driving rednecks about though! Off to Ecuador in about 12 hours, just killing some time in Internet in Boston.