Thursday, March 08, 2007

Skimmed

According to the fraud people my card has been skimmed. luckily nothing has gone from our bank account. Very strange as the card that was skimmed never goes into cash point so it must be one of the following places:
B&Q Watford
Toys R Us Bedford (interchange retail park I think it is called)
Matalan Bedford
Mothercare Bedford

Thats all the of the places I have used the card but I would of noticed if they reswiped the card and was watching me put my PIN in. I work in the retail industry so do keep an eye on it.

The only other debit that has been made is for Pipex who have finally billed me for my broadband. Realised the other month that i have not paid a penny for my broadband since July last year ! My card has now been cancelled so I will have to change my details or Pipex wont get anything next month !

We have got a dishwasher now. Got a good deal from Comet on a Smeg (Saved £100) and when I went on line to check out the Smeg site it turned out that there was a free 5 year parts and labour warrenty on it !! Result so I have sent my receipt off to them and hopefully will get that. It is plumbed into the hot water :-0 had to use a 'Y' adapter to split the pipe but Faye told me today that the washing machine has started to leak after I plumbed it all back in. Job for the weekend.

Not too happy with the quality of the glasses but will check that we are loading it correctly etc.

Max had his MMR jab today but I have not seen him because I have been down in Clevedon for work. Never cried, Max not me, when he had his jab.

He needs a haircut so I might try and give him one over the weekend.
Here is a couple of pictures of him, the first one is a bit of a cheeky sneer and the 2nd one is him having a rest after some walking in the woods.
Max Sneer

Max having a break

What you all got planned for the weekend then? We are finally going out on Saturday !! Got a babysitter and off with some friends to the Thai and have some beers. Footy and food for me Saturday. We are out with Matt and Michelle (Plus another couple Gary and Eve if your interested) and they are off travelling round the world soon check out their blog. It's new and is being updated ! I will add a link soon. Actually thinking of having a change of format soon and redoing all my links etc.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

James,
I cant believe you went to Comet for your dishwasher, what about Kitchen Science? We could have knocked quids of the Comet price!!!
Your obviously money rich and time poor ;o)

Looking forward to Saturday and all your travel do's and dont's