Thursday, March 22, 2007

Edward Scissorhands meets Kit

Nearly walked out in front of a car yesterday. It was one if those hybrid cars by Toyota, a Prius, and I really think that they are great cars and very good for the environmental BUT you can not hear them !!! They are quieter the Kit from Knight Rider in hush mode. Personally I think that they should have some sort of noise so that a child does run out in front of it.

Here's a tip to Dads out there, Your child's hair should be cut by a pro ! For some reason I thought I could trim the fringe but I was a bit worried about his eyes so went a bit higher then maybe I should of and then he moved oops end result is a boy that has a dumb and dumber fringe. Doesn't look too bad when you brush it over to the side. Looked like Faye was going to cry tears of happiness. She has now taking the scissors away from me and to be honest I'm a little scared of sleeping tonight :-)

Here he is looking very happy before the event.
Max

Not so happy now :-) I think it is alright actually. Just waiting for the phone call from his Grandma when she looks here !

Max's new haircut
Max with his new cut

I thought all the trendy "kids" had really short fringes at the moment !

No comments: