Monday, February 26, 2007

Turning into your dad

Peter Kaye says that you have turned into your dad the day you have a piece of wood just for stirring paint. I still dont have that stick but what I did over the weekend is turning into my dad for me.

My sister is 9 years younger then me and I remember when she was little and used to have powdered milk (SMA) my dad used to rinse them out and all the tins would have a bit of masking tape across them with the contents written on the said tape. I made my very own SMA tin containing curtain hanging "bits" over the weekend.

I have turned into my dad.........

Next week I am going to keep all the jars and stick the lids to a bottom of a shelf that I will create using an old plank and have my very own nuts and bolts rack with removble jars.

I'm joking by the way !!!!

No comments: