Saturday, February 03, 2007

Ifill Good

Footy News

Palace have kept up their outside chances of a play off spot with another good win today over Ipswich (got a double over them), we are now 8 games unbeaten in the league.

I dont even think that we are playing that well, and have not for few seasons, but we are still getting the points and maybe thats the sort of luck that we need.

We won 2-0 today and both goals were good goals, Lean Cort scored his 5th of the season (had to check the cpfc.co.uk website) although for some reason it seems as though he has scored more. The most he has ever scored is 6 goals so hopefully he is going to beat that !

Paul Ifill scored his first goal for the club and being born in Brighton and playing for Millwall for 7 seasons I thought he might be more "upset" at scoring for us :-) as it happened he loved it. He got the the man of the match today but to be honest he had a great spell in the 2nd half but I would not of said that he was the man of the match. Shefki Kuqi was my man of the match. He just runs and runs, he also got a great reception from the Ipswich fans and fair play to them as they brought a lot with them.

After Ifill's goal the song I Fill Good by James Brown was played. Now I sat there thinking it must be his fave song but after a while the penny dropped and I realised (with the help of a couple of people including my Dad) that it was "Ifill good"


Baby Toddler News

Max is getting better and better at walking and according to our friend Lauren that he walks like Elvis although I think he walks more like a cockney doing the Lambeth Walk.

I will edit some video tomorrow and post it.

Faye and I picked a table up today so Max came in the front of my car and he loved it up there. he was only in the front because we needed the room in the back of the cars and had to drop the seats down on both and my car has the ability to turn the passenger airbag off.

House News

Well as mentioned we have picked up a table today and it's really nice and means that we almost have a "proper"dining room. What it now means in reality though is that we have to decorate all of downstairs, Landing and stairwells. We are collecting our curtains soon and just took collection of a new mirror. All starting to come together now !

Faye decorated the bathroom last week, I did help honestly !

Next week I will post a bit more on the new media centre I am sorting out using the Macbook Pro. It is all looking good.

No comments: