Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me !

On this Day James Simmonds was born into the world.

Here is a picture of me at 4 months, check out the big feet !!!!

James_3.bmp

And here is me on my birthday very hung over after a great night out last night.

Photo 39.jpg

Yep last night Mrs Palace Fan and I hit the pubs of Hampstead and had a good Thai. It was the first time since Max came along and we had a great time drinking our way round ! We could of kept going but on a Monday night all the pubs closed at "normal" time. Will go to Camden next time because you can keep on drinking there !!

We have now dropped the price of our house to 250K to get it below the stamp duty hike. Anyone want a house in North London? Here are the details. House to buy ! email me rather then calling the agent !!

Max is getting louder and louder at the moment and is "chatting" away all the time. For those just browsing through, Max is my baby boy and not some bloke who cant talk !

He is starting to turn all over the place and yesterday he tried his first bit of baby rice. Dont think he enjoyed it that much. I will try and get a movie up of him tasting it.

I'm off to call the fire brigade and let them know I am going to be lighting the candles tonight !

2 comments:

Jane said...

Happy Birthday James!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birfday Jim Bob, from Michelle and Matt