Monday, December 28, 2009

Update

Well I had a great Xmas and been good to get away from work. I am on my last days of the contract now so best start looking for my next role. Only got this week to go.

The USB memory is selling well and I have now sold out of 4GB Lego bricks, I have some 2GB left and have the England ones still. The England ones have not sold as quick as I had hoped. Will be able to spend some time marketing them next week. Might take new shots of them in a computer port.

Have a look at SkyeMax2002 and let me know what you think of the site.

If you like something use the code iknowsimmo for 10% off. I really recommend the England ones.

Will optimise the site next week to get the images loading quicker and have a general freshen up of it.

Trying to persuade Mrs Palace Fan that we need a digital SLR, quite like the look of the Nikon D3000.

Best get back to eating.....

No comments: