Sunday, October 25, 2009

Getting tougher to update

Really must start to allow more time for my personal blog.

Well I'm still working hard but have also started to work on a new venture that I hope pays off. I am working on my "first" proper website. The site will sell USB Memory sticks, One I have designed as well, and have created a site for it. I will also go through eBay. Not happy with the charges on eBay hence why I want to direct traffic through to my website SkyeMax2002. It is not live yet but as soon as it is I will let you know. I will also give you a discount code.

It is going to take some time to get the site up and running. Lots of testing to be done with the PayPal element, lots of writing to get content on the site and I am waiting for my order to come through.

Will be great to get your feedback on the site so I will "beta" it with you prior to going full on live and submitting it to search engines and promoting it more.

Looking forward to seeing how it goes and have spent time reading up on ways to promote the site etc.

You can also follow the site on twitter

Home alone for a few days so going to crack on with the site in the evenings.

Only got another 9-10 weeks left at work now before my contract runs out and the project is finished. Been fun but would also be good to spend time working on the site and some plans that I have for it.

I hope you are all well and I will let you know when the site is open.

1 comment:

Istvanski said...

Wishing all of you a merry Xmas. Hoping to make Swansea and Newcastle away soon. Roll on Ipswich for Boxing Day!