Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Manor



I now live in a little village outside of London, on an estate that is quite nice but I look out and see number 116. That to me means it is not so small....... I happen to live at Number One, uno or just the first if you want to leave it at that.

For some very strange reason though when I am out there smoking a sneaky cig, yes I was meant of given up a long time ago, I like to stand at the top pretending it is my manor and I am Tony. Am I strange or just weird? I do live at the top of the hill I might add so I do "look" down at people :-)

Next week I am in Hull so I will see if there is a buzz about the place because last time I was there footy was good, as was rugby, and I know it's not quite the same.

Skye is now walking about the house and it seems to be quicker then Max was i.e. she started taking steps and is now walking a lot more confident than Maxie Boy so already seems to be "running" faster than walking.

J

1 comment:

Matt said...

See you in Hull