Sunday, March 23, 2008

Coffee

P1040268Francis Francis

I have bought a new Francis Francis coffee machine and it is great. I have been using it with lots of different coffees and have managed to get a good crema almost every time. Went down to Whittards and bought this really special coffee called Blue Mountain Jamaica and it is 5 times more expensive then all the other coffees and it is good. Not sure it is really worth £11 for 125grams when the other coffee is about £2 but it is less "harsh" and really suits a Latte.

There is quite a lot to making a coffee when you start reading the internet for the best way to make coffee. Now to find out what stretching the milk means and if you should or shouldn't use flavoured syrups.

Here is a picture of Max with Skye.

P1040243

3 comments:

Matt said...

You know you're on the slippery slope to becoming a middle-class ponce when you buy a coffee machine! I must admit though i like the colour. I'll pop round next time i'm darn sarf for a nice cupe of arrabiata!

Istvanski said...

Will you be getting a bread making machine next? They smell good too once it starts "brewing".

Palace Fan thats a NEW Dad said...

Matt - I know ! I even bought some Evian for it.

Istvanski - It's sad I know but I alredy have one, lovely Panasonic number thats bakes great. Not used it for a while though. Too big to have sitting on the kitchen side.