Friday, January 25, 2008

Unicorn

Image "borrowed" off a google search....

Well it's only a week and a bit to go now so starting to get a bit nervy when the phone rings and I see 'home' or 'Faye Mobile', we do have a good system though where Faye calls and hangs up if it is just a chat and then I can call her back when I'm free. This works great until it keeps ringing and the reason is she forgot to hang up !


Max's speech is just getting better and better at the moment, I called home and spoke to him yesterday. He normally just says "How are you" "bye bye" and "love you" plus a few other words in there when coached on what he has been doing BUT yesterday we had a proper conversation where he told me everything he had been up to and that he was playing football and blowing his whistle when I called ! Amazing.

Faye saw a picture of a unicorn today and Max called it a Rhino Horse. Pretty clever we thought.

No comments: