Saturday, January 05, 2008

Not so Silent Knight 2 and 3

BOSTOCK

It does not seem to be working at the moment, the benefit of doubt is that I am having bad sinus pains so that might a problem BUT I'm not sure if this snoring ring is working or indeed will work. It does say to stick at it for a bit so I will.

Wanted to go to the Watford V Palace FA Cup game today but Watford have only given Palace 2500 tickets and they sold out last week. Would of been good to see some of our prospects playing. I might be able to get in the home end but we will see if I fancy it later, Have done it a couple of times before and it is no real fun watching in the home end. Although being in the home end in Germany when England won 1-5 was very good !

I am only about 15-20 mins from Watford on the train rather then my usual 2 hours to Palace so would be a nice trip.

Have also bought my season ticket for next year so don't really have the money for todays game anyway.

Good luck Palace.

Istvanski the ring thing was bought from Boots for more money then it is worth, £30, would of been cheaper then all the potions that i am currently trying though.

2 comments:

Istvanski said...

Well, we all know the result of the Watford - Palace game. I sneaked into the home end and got chatting pleasantly to a senior Watford fan. How I stopped myself from swearing out loud when Shittu scored both times, I'll never know.
Victor Moses looked great. If anything, this game was to give the youngsters some experience. Flinders was in goal, I never liked the guy, but hopefully he'll get that much needed confidence to grow as a goalie like Speroni has.

Unknown said...

Hi there
Congratulations on Prince2 Practitioner certification!
I am currently doing self study for my Prince2 foundation next week and was wondering if you could help me with some tips or material on the foundation course. I am going through the Prince2 Manual, and would like some advice from you.
My email is sunilkes@gmail.com
Thanks
Sunil