Saturday, December 08, 2007

Xmas is coming

xmas boy

Max helped decorate the tree yesterday. Looks just like Marc Bolan !

max birthday

Last week was Max's birthday and a great day was had by all. Spinning round until you fall, running through bubbles and lots of dancing...... was done by me, the kids enjoyed pass the parcel.

thomas tak

Above is Max, me and the fat controller along with Thomas. If you look closely I am doing my best Thomas impression. Was a very wet day but Max loved it. Best bit was when Father Christmas came into our carriage and said to the little kid opposite "Whats your name?"
"Samuel" says said kid then adds "but why didnt you remember as I told you that last year."

Still no exam result so I am still keeping my fingers crossed.

Palace are doing really well at the moment and it's unbeaten in 8 for us now. We seem to be playing with a bit more hunger and not sitting back. Warnock is making a difference and it's good to see the players really trying. The difference in Morrison is just amazing, he really runs for the whole game and looks like he is going to score all the time. I laughed when my dad said he was going to put some money on us to go up but he went ahead and did it and got 250-1 so fingers crossed for him, me, Palace and Faye who is still pregnant !

1 comment:

Istvanski said...

Belated birthday wishes to Max. I hope he enjoyed all the festivities and presents. Looks like the Fat Controller didn't frighten him, which is good.

I never knew Morrison had that much energy!