Friday, December 14, 2007

I Passed, I'm now fully PRINCE2


Hooray.. I chased up today and I have passed the exam so I am now Prince2 Practitioner. Got a strange email back saying that it is still not official but I had passed and I will know for def in a couple of days. Thats good enough for me.

Yes I am very happy but I knew I would pass :-)

As mentioned though it was hard, if you find me through a search then let me know and I will give you my foundation study guides from the web plus links and I might be able to sort out the latest mock exams for you.

Will be good for the CV if nothing else ;-0

Faye got me a nice red that was drunk in a rather fast manor but I had a project to drink and lets hope it's not the only project I finish early.........

4 comments:

Matt said...

Well done, Simmo.

Istvanski said...

That's good stuff, congrats. Does that mean that you'll be trading the SG for one of those exclusive 'symbol' guitars?

FM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

HI ...... WELL DONE Congratualtion on passing Prince 2 / i am also trying to do Prince 2. i will be very thankful if u please tell me some useful web links from where i could get material and mock papers for prince 2
please mail me at Uelmba@hotmail.fr

Thanks