Sunday, September 02, 2007

Catfish Parents

Faye cleaned out the fish tank and discovered that our catfish have mated and we have at least 2 baby catfish !!

I will try and get a photo when I can but they are quite quick !

Here is a picture of our worktops, all ready for cutting. The kitchen is still drying so we can not paint it just yet but I have started to put some units together and set them up on the wall that has not been plastered. My father in law is down tomorrow to give me some help with the kitchen for a couple of days and it is still on course to be finished in a few days time.

worktops and max

worktop

Went to the football on Saturday and well, sometimes you have to ask why.....

Warnock to replace Taylor is the latest rumour, not sure if that is what I want.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Looking good mate, can't wait to come round and have another BBQ (although obviously that will be outside!)