Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Baby News

Faye and I are expecting another baby, No.2 or Chilli as I am calling him/her is due on the 2nd February. We had our 20 week scan today and everything is good. Max will be 2 Years and 2 months old, gawd help us !

We could of found out what we are are expecting but we never, Faye thinks girl and I think boy.

It's quite strange the second time round because I'm not "following" the pregnancy anywhere as close as I was with Max. It is going really fast this time and we are not preparing like we did last time. Guess we best start sorting it out soon.

Max does understand all ready that Faye has a baby in the tummy and today Baby Digger seemed like a good name to him. Have to admit I quite like that too.

James

5 comments:

Matt said...

Congrats to the 3 of you, or should i say 4 of you! Hope everything goes smoothly. I bet Max can't wait to have a new playmate!

Jane said...

Congratulations to you all! Pure coincidence I know, but I was only thinking yesterday about whether you would announce you were expecting in the near future. :)

James said...

Great news - congratulations to you all.

Palace Fan thats a NEW Dad said...

Thanks everyone and those that have emailed me.

RJ said...

Congratulations!!