Sunday, August 12, 2007

Now then....

Max drivingMax drives us up North

We went to see our new niece yesterday up near Barnsley / Sheffield, we could not get Jasper in the kennel so we decided that we should buy a new tent and try camping with Max and the dog.

Had a great time although it got very cold and rained during the night. Only cost £5 for all of us and the dog ! Max thought it was great and really enjoyed being next to the chickens and sheep. He loved all the tractors !

My Niece is very cute and you just forget how small new borns are.

max in tent bedMax ready for bed?

On the way up we stopped just outside Loughborough at somewhere called Beacon Hill, Max found a chair made just for him !

max sittingKing Max


I have also managed to rip all the tiles off the kitchen wall, had to call my plasterer up though to get him round to have another look because it looked a mess. I might also add that i did try and take the tiles off neatly.

kitchen wallOh dear

He said it was not great and he will have to put new boards up before plastering over the top of those. He said that he could not believe that someone would put the boards up and tile straight over without any plaster. Must of been the original builders. I want nice straight clean walls with no tiles so need it sorted. The plasterer though has said he wont charge me more because I have given him time to sort it out :-) Will let you know what he is like. He is due 31st to do the job.

This week I have the units all coming from Ikea on Thursday and everything is still on track to be finished around the 7h September. Wish I could just crack on get it sorted but I cant get the plastering done prior.

No comments: