Monday, August 27, 2007

Kitchen

Sorry for the lack of posts but the kitchen has been taking up most of my time !

It's been hard work but we are starting to see the end now.

Tiles have been taken off the wall. The tiles where put straight on the plaster boards rather then a skim so now we need new boards up.
tiles off

The gas man has disconnect the hob so everything could be removed out, the Ikea bits have been delivered.
ikea kitchen

A new wood floor was installed last week.

new wood floor

New tiles laid on the floor over the weekend.

new tiles
tiles grouted
Needs a clean but gives you an idea.

Friday the plasterer is coming, as is the new worktops and in the mean time I need to sort the electrics out. Next week my father in law is coming down for a few days to help me and Mark the man to install worktops is out on Wednesday before the gas man connects the new hob on Thursday. Be glad when it is a week Friday and we can start to look at the finishing touches.

Looking forward to Friday.......

1 comment:

RJ said...

My back hurts just LOOKING at that. Good luck with it! Maybe seeing you will inspire me to do the same thing.