Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Kitchen





Above photo by Flickr user John Wilkie what a stunning shot.

Found it while looking for a shot of "Oak" because Faye and I are looking into replacing the kitchen and one option is Oak worktops. I would like to know if anyone has them and what their thoughts are on them.

We are also looking at Ikea so any thoughts of the quality etc. on their kitchens would be good as well. I have read about there not being enough of a void behind the cabinets but I am now looking at using a wooden baton to bring the base unit out if needed.

Should be fun trying to organise all of the bits to happen in the correct order and making sure I can get the correct people at the right time i.e. Plasterer as soon as the old units are removed. I am going to try and do most of it myself with some help from my Father in-law. I will keep you updated with plans and ideas.

James

No comments: