Sunday, April 15, 2007

Wii-tastic

Hooray, have got my hands on a Wii. Been a while coming and I have been trying to get one for a bit now. On a positive note though the stock levels are starting to come through. I work for Comet and have heard that quite a few of our stores are getting them very very soon. I actually bought mine from Toys R Us !! traitor I know but I had to have it and we are not getting a staff discount on it anyway. Missed out on a few on Thursday during the day i.e. Woolworths and Virgin plus a few online but got a phone call in the evening of Thursday and if I wanted one then I had to drive over to Watford and get one from there.

First impressions are good and been having a good laugh on it.

My fitness rating / age on Wii Sports is 47 so will have to try and get that down over the nexrt few weeks !!!

At the start of March I posted that my card had been skimmed, only happened again ! different card BUT this time it was a card that I only use for business. It has though narrowed it down because I am now sure that the card was only used in 1 place that the other one was. It is the Total garage in Berkhamsted. Going to go in there and talk to the manager at some point this week. The police have been informed by my card people so we will see what happens. Got a phone call to ask if I happen to be in Canada ! I wish.

No comments: