Monday, April 09, 2007

Pizza anyone?

Today Faye and I didn't fancy cooking so while I was putting the boy to bed Faye gave the Pizza company a call and I went to pick it up after he was down. Best to collect as you get a free pizza and they are only a 5 minute drive away.

I picked up the pizza's and got them home but half way though we both realised that we had the wrong ones ! I dont know why it took so long for us to realise ! I ring them up and start asking what he thought my order was because it was wrong. He starts going on that I have not ordered anything, I start saying of course I have blah blah blah, when it hits me that Faye has rung up one branch of Dominos and I collected from another. I humbly said I would call him back........

1 comment:

Brighter Schemata said...

hi there,
i came across your blog a few months ago and have been following it ever since. i have a 1 year old baby and sports fan husband & can relate to your stories. just wanted to say a quick hello and let you know your writing was appreciated by an american audience! (at least one of us!)
best wishes,
"brighter schemata"