Wednesday, December 06, 2006

That was quick

Well just over a year ago I became a dad and blimey that was a fast year.

I have loved every minute of it and recommend it to all as it is the best feeling in the world and better then seeing Palace win something, not that we win too much :-), nothing will ever beat that feeling inside you get when you come home after a long shitty day and you get the cutest smile and a shout of dad dad.

It has been a year of growing up and change as in the last year Faye and I have become parents, moved home, got cars and started to look at what schools are best !

It has been a great year and the link below will take you to a rather large (CD quality 16-17 meg) movie that I have put together. I did use lower quality (web streaming 5meg) but it just never looked good because of the changes.

I hope you enjoy it........here

No comments: