Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Blog

4 years old today.

Sorry I have been as slack as always but with the Oz computer application and looking for work I have not had much time.

The Oz application has been sent to Sydney and I am waiting for my assessment number and then the wait for 10 to 12 weeks for my result.

Job hunting is starting to pick up and I am looking and chasing now. Not had an interview yet but fingers crossed that will change soon.

So since I started this blog I have moved from North London to Berkhamsted, Had 2 children one of each, lost my job and looking for a new one, changed my car and grown some grey hair as well as lose some.

Another big thing though is that I have handed my season ticket to my brother for next season ! Yes I am taking at least a year off to get it out of my system prior to hopefully getting to Australia. I'm quite looking forward to the break as my "passion" was starting to go and I want to spend more time with my family. I will still make an effort and get to some away games as well as home but away games are much better and I am normally home the same time !

Right I'm heading to the garden in a moment.

Good luck Jane, not long now :-0

James

3 comments:

Fluffy Pink Duck said...

Aww thank you.

My bloggaversery is in a few days time too.

Good luck with the weaning off football, could be very tough you know.

Matt said...

Happy Birthday Blog! Been fun reading and talking about it mate. I do sometimes meet with PalaceFan as used to live and work with him. Now both of those have changed. Good luck with the job hunting; I reckon you should postpone it and enjoy the good weather!

nabilmubarak said...

With Gain Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family holiday, your child's education, buying a house, medical expenses or any other emergencies. With minimum documentation, you can now avail a personal loan at attractive 3% interest rates. This is trust and honest loans which you will not regret, Contact us via Email: gaincreditloan01@gmail.com

Your Full Details:
Full Name. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .
Loan Amount Needed. . ...
Loan Duration. . .. . .. . .. . .
Phone Number. . .. . .. . ..
Applied before. . .. . .. . ..
Country. . .. . .
Email Us: gaincreditloan01@gmail.com