Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pre-season is almost over

Well, I fancied a break from this blogging malarkey but I guess I best get back to it.

What have I been up since the last post, well I have seen the Foo Fighters and Terrorvision, had a few beers and thats about it so not really anything to blog about.

Still a bit upset about Bostock but hey I have said all along that Moses is going to be the star. I do hope that Bostock does OK as that will help Palace get more money. I'm not as bitter and dare I say twisted as lot of other Palace fans who actually wish him harm and do be a failure.

Skye is doing really well and is pretty much sitting on her own already. Max is now interacting with her all the time and seems to be the only one to make her giggle.

Skye CrawlingSkye 5 months
Max

1 comment:

Matt said...

Good to see you blogging again ,Simmo, I've missed you!

I can now keep up to date with the world, via my new iPod Touch, although only in Starbucks I believe.