Monday, January 22, 2007

Get your motor running.....

head out on the highway.

Built this bike at the weekend:
James on bike

Probably best with Max on it though:
Max on bike

Max is getting better and better at walking now the only problem is that he does not want to go in his buggy anymore. Takes hours now going round a shop !!!

On another note I might be able to blog a bit more because I have replaced my Powerbook with a nice new Macbook Pro. Hooray !!!

First impressions is that it is quicker at processing anything in iLife then my iMac (G5) but I need to spend a bit more time with my other applications. It will be brilliant when I am away with the built in iSight as I will be able to get internet access and then use iChat or Skype to video back home.

I have downloaded boot camp and might look at getting a beta of Vista installed, I dont want to buy the real version just yet (probably never !, it's out next week). I was actually at Microsoft on Friday and had a preview of some of the future applications and a quick look at Vista. Looks like OSX :-) actually some of the things in Vista (for the business) look very very good.
To be honest I was surprised at just how good some of the business applications seem to be.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I'm a bit of a late adaptor when it comes to computers I doubt I'll be giving up XP for my machine any time soon.