Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Homeless

No internet other then at work and I have just got really busy at work SO wont be too many updates.

Well.......we left London with nearly all the stuff going to storage last week (7/6/06), some of the bits had to come with us as there was no room in the van that they came in and I was not hanging around for them to come back for a few bits, so we piled the cars up and headed off to Rickmansworth.

We are staying at a girls at works place as she has it on the market and is not living there. It has been on the market since before Xmas so should be OK, OR SO WE THOUGHT !!, She sold it on the day we moved in and the people buying are 1st time buyers and want to be in by end of June so we are now pushing like crazy trying to get our exchange and completion done.

Our house completed last Friday and even that was a pain because my solicitor did not get the money until 4.20 so we never got ours until Monday morning. Would of been really bad if we was in a chain !

As it is now though we are thinking of moving out next week. I have spoke to a mate and can store some bits at his house (Including me !) Faye is going to her parents next Thursday and I will go to my mates then I'm off anyway on a stag doo in Newcastle. Will then stay at my Mums and travel to work OR if possible go to Fayes parents and work from home. They live in Oswestry. I have just started a new project at work though and it is for engineers based in Preston so I might go up there for a few days as well.

Can not wait to be settled again. should not be too long.

Got caught smoking yesterday and felt like a child. Smoked at half time during the footy and was outside when Faye came down with my mobile as it was ringing :-0.
Hangs head down
she was very VERY disappointed with me.

I have been a bit stressed and I'm still not a proper smoker i.e. I only have them when stressed or out on the beers and never during the day, thats from 20 a day.

No comments: