Monday, April 10, 2006

Wembley

I know Wembley are having all sorts of problems BUT everytime I go past it I find it an amazing sight.

It's a shame Palace wont be there this year BUT I have my fingers crossed for my first Cardiff visit, I missed the play off final 2 years ago because I was on our year out. I have made it to Cardiff City's ground and the fans were quite scary to be honest. The most hostle ground I have been to yet ! including the time I got slapped at Birmingham.

Regarding the video service from YouTube it has not worked for 24 hours but seems OK now, it might of been scheduled maintenance that I never got a message about because I have only just joined.

We went to the Welsh Harp on Saturday in an attempt to fly the kite again but had more problems i.e. no wind, Anyway I took a photo of Wembley and also took a "zoomed" up one and here they are.

Click to view larger sizes:

P1010349

P1010350

2 comments:

Martin Stickland said...

Ha! that will teach my friend Lisa!

Thanks for the mention of my blog in one of your posts!

I would like to have a go at posting videos myself but am not sure if it is to techno for me!

Cheers

martin

ascoey said...

If we do make it back to Cardiff this year, pray that it isn't against Watford. Last time having 70,000 fans hurtling down from London was a nightmare. I'm an upper tier season ticket holder, hope you enjoy block E but frankly the view is much better up top.
C'mon you Eagles.